How to Achieve Vitality and Radiance with Dermal Health’s New Skincare Duo
I have recently discovered a new skincare brand that is offering some fantastic results. As we age, our skin needs change and these new products pack a brilliant anti-ageing punch.
The brand is Dermal Health, and it is created by Una Jefford, a renowned expert in dermatology and aesthetics. Una has developed a skincare line that is specifically designed for women as they start to go through perimenopause, with its effects on the skin, such as redness, irritation, sensitivity, dryness, dullness, and loss of firmness.
The Vitality Skincare Duo is a set of two moisturisers, one for day and one for night, that are packed with powerful ingredients to improve your skin’s hydration, elasticity, brightness, smoothness, and calmness. They are suitable for perimenopausal and menopausal skin types, but especially for those who have sensitive skin or rosacea. They are also cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, and free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oils, and artificial fragrances.
The Vitality Moisturiser Day is a gel serum that protects your skin from external aggressors and provides long-lasting hydration throughout the day. It contains Albatrellus Confluens, a mushroom extract that has proven anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. It also contains peptides that stimulate collagen and elastin production, which are essential for maintaining skin structure and elasticity. Additionally, it has Chinese Hickory extract, which is rich in antioxidants and helps to prevent oxidative damage.
The Vitality Moisturiser Night is a potent night cream that repairs and rejuvenates your skin while you sleep. It contains Bukuchiol, a plant-derived alternative to retinol that has similar anti-ageing effects but without the irritation or sensitivity. It also contains Niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3 that helps to even out skin tone and fade dark spots. Moreover, it has Chinese Alder leaf extract, which provides potent antioxidant protection and helps to combat free radicals. Furthermore, it has Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5 that helps to replenish moisture and strengthen the skin barrier.
Menopause and perimenopause are natural processes that affect women’s hormones, which in turn can have an impact on their skin. In fact from the age of around thirty, oestrogen stats to drop. Some of the common skin changes that occur during these stages are:
– Dryness: The loss of oestrogen reduces the skin’s ability to retain moisture and produce natural oils, resulting in dry, flaky, and itchy skin.
– Sensitivity: The thinning of the skin and the weakening of the skin barrier make the skin more prone to irritation,
– Inflammation: The increase of cortisol and the decrease of oestrogen can trigger inflammation in the skin, which can lead to redness, rosacea, acne, and eczema.
– Ageing: The loss of collagen and elastin levels leads to sagging, wrinkling, and thinning of the skin, as well as reduced volume and definition.
These skin changes can affect your self-esteem and confidence, as well as your comfort and health. That’s why it’s important to use specialised skincare products that can address these issues and help you achieve vitality and radiance with your skin.
Don’t just take my word for it. Here are some of the impressive results from the trials that Dermal Health conducted on their products:
– 100% of women reported an improvement in skin hydration after using the Vitality Moisturiser Day.
– 95% of women reported an improvement in skin elasticity after using the Vitality Moisturiser Day.
– 90% of women reported an improvement in skin brightness after using the Vitality Moisturiser Day
– 80% of women reported a reduction in skin redness after using the Vitality Moisturiser Day.
– 100% of women reported an improvement in skin hydration after using the Vitality Moisturiser Night.
– 95% of women reported an improvement in skin firmness after using the Vitality Moisturiser Night.
– 90% of women reported an improvement in skin brightness after using the Vitality Moisturiser Night.
– 85% of women reported an improvement in skin smoothness after using the Vitality Moisturiser Night.
If you want to try the Vitality Skincare Duo for yourself, order it online from Dermal Health’s website (below). The set includes both moisturisers in full size (50 ml each) and comes in a beautiful box. The regular price of the duo is £120, but for a limited time, you can get it for only £99.
Created by Una Jefford, the Director of Dermal Health and a renowned expert in dermatology and aesthetics, with over 20 years of experience in the field and an MSc in Clinical Dermatology.
She’s also passionate about providing holistic and personalised care to her clients and staying ahead of the latest research and trends in the industry, that’s why she developed her own skincare brand.